Pay only P 3,954 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 7,489 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0 software enables business, education, and small- and home-office professionals to create high-quality publications such as brochures and newsletters.
Create professional-quality publications
Create a wide variety of publications in Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0, from simple one-page flyers to complex reports. Build your own publications from scratch, or take advantage of hundreds of predesigned templates that you can modify to suit your needs.
* Quickly lay out publications by creating frames to hold text and graphics, applying master pages to apply different page designs within a single publication, and using layers to set up a single file for multiple versions of a publication.
* Type and format text directly in layout view, or edit using the built-in story editor.
* Typeset your text professionally by using kerning and tracking.
Ensure tight integration with other products
Tired of learning new applications only to find they don't work well with your existing software? With Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0, you'll enjoy a familiar working environment and smooth, easy file import from some of your favorite Adobe applications.
* Get up to speed quickly with familiar Adobe menus, palettes, and keyboard shortcuts.
* Place Adobe Illustrator® and Adobe Photoshop® graphics directly into PageMaker.
* Using the new Data Merge feature, merge text and graphics originally stored in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and catalogs.
Produce reliable output
Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0 provides support for the leading print standards. Output files to any printing device, including digital quick printers and high-end commercial printers.
* Ensure professional-quality color with integrated trapping and built-in printing of color separations.
* Use color management to ensure the quality and consistency of color output.
* Take advantage of advanced printing options, including duplex printing and the Save for Service Provider and Build Booklet plug-ins.
* When exporting to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), add document information, change security options, and modify advanced Acrobat® Distiller® settings from within PageMaker.
Explore your creativity: templates and clip art
Time is precious. Adobe knows that your page layout software should help you save time rather than spend it. That's why Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0 provides templates and clip art to help you add a professional touch to your publications.
* Use hundreds of professionally designed templates to lay out your newsletters, brochures, reports, business stationery, and other publication
* Customize the templates to suit your needs.
* Choose from among thousands of professionally designed clip-art illustrations and photographs.
What's new in Adobe PageMaker 7.0
Merge text and graphics stored originally in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, catalogs, or direct mail campaigns.
* Create and view Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Add document information, change security and compatibility options, embed tags for accessibility, and modify advanced Adobe Acrobat® Distiller® settings — all from within PageMaker.
* Easily place Adobe PDF files created with Adobe Photoshop® 5.0-6.0 or Adobe Illustrator® 9.0 directly into PageMaker publications.
* Save time by importing native Photoshop and Illustrator files. You can drag and drop the native file or use the Place dialog box.
* Use a converter utility to open QuarkXPress 3.3-4.1 publications directly in PageMaker. Use the same utility to open Microsoft Publisher 95-2000 in PageMaker (Windows® only). Import and export text and graphics to and from key business applications such as Microsoft Word.
* Intel® Pentium® processor
* Microsoft® Windows NT® 4.0 with Service Pack 6, Windows® 2000 Professional with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional or Home Edition
* 32MB of available RAM (48MB or more recommended)
* 175MB of available hard-disk space for installation (200MB or more recommended)
* Video card with 800x600 resolution and 8-bit/256 colors (24-bit, high-resolution display recommended)
* CD-ROM drive
* For Adobe® PostScript® printers: Adobe PostScript Level 2 or later
* PowerPC® processor
* Mac OS 9.1 or Mac OS X (Classic mode only)
* 30MB of available RAM (45MB recommended)
* 150MB of available hard-disk space for installation (200MB recommended)
* 800x600 monitor resolution with 8-bit/256 colors (24-bit, high-resolution screen display recommended)
* CD-ROM drive
* For Adobe PostScript printers: Adobe PostScript Level 2 or later