• Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
• Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
• Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
• Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
|Model||Back-UPS ES 500|
|Output Power Capacity||300 Watts / 500 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230 Volt|
|Output Connections||(1) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection), (3) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230 Volt|
|Input Frequency||60 Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
|Typical Recharge / Backup time||10 hour recharge time, 11.8min half load 150w, 5.8min full load 300w|
|Control Panel||LED Status display with On Line : On Battery|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Surge Energy Rating||450 Joules|
|Dimensions||85.00 mm x 298.00 mm x 183.00 mm|
|Weight||Net Weight - 3.64 KG
Shipping Weight - 4.20 KG
|Operating Environment||0 - 40 °C|