Dell Poweredge R430 Rack Server
Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 2.1GHz,20M Cache,8.0GT/s QPI,Turbo,HT,8C/16T (85W) Max, 16GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Dual Rank, x8 Data Width (max 12 DIMM slots),300GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive (max 8 HDD), Single, Hot-Plug Power Supply (1+0), 550W
Pay only P 14,680 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 27,802 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
Peak 2-socket performance in a compact package
Delivering peak 2-socket performance to space-constrained data centers, the PowerEdge R430 is a short-depth (24") entry rack server. It is an excellent fit for a wide range of workloads, including:
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Web serving
- Infrastructure scale-out
- Surveillance and site security
- The R430 is also highly attractive as a dedicated backup or development server.
Deliver peak performance
Drive powerful performance across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family, with up to 22 cores per processor. Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots that allow you to grow memory capacity over time
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and draws up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Up to 10 high-IOPS 2.5" hard drives and two PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Scale and adapt with greater versatility
Harness the data explosion with scalable internal storage capacity, and flexibly adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering. As you grow, ensure a high level of protection for your virtualized workloads with hypervisor redundancy through Dell's innovative Failsafe Hypervisor.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with systems management features that automate your PowerEdge server lifecycle management tasks.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROI by automating OS deployment, server configuration and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.
Processor : Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 2.1GHz,20M Cache,8.0GT/s QPI,Turbo,HT,8C/16T (85W) Max
Cache Memory : 20M Cache
Memory : 16GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Dual Rank, x8 Data Width (max 12 DIMM slots)
Network Controller : On-Board LOM 1GBE (Dual Port for Towers, Quad Port for Racks)
Storage Controller : PERC H730P Integrated RAID Controller, 2GB Cache
Hard Drive : 300GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive (max 8 HDD)
Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply : Single, Hot-Plug Power Supply (1+0), 550W
Management : iDRAC8 Enterprise, integrated Dell Remote Access Controller, Enterprise
Form Factor : 1U Rack Server, ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm
Warranty : 3 Yrs Next Business Day Onsite Service
Mouse : none
Keyboard : none