Dell PoweredgeT640 Tower Server
Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR42400, 16GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank (24 DIMM slots), 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal, Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 750W, Dell Optical Mouse and Keyboard
Pay only P 17,882 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 33,865 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
Accelerate modern workloads with a scalable platform
The PowerEdge T640 is a versatile, powerhouse server ideal for mid-sized offices, remote sites and data centers. The T640 combines powerful performance and massive internal storage capacity in a rack or tower platform. Address a wide range of workloads and future-proof your data center with flexible storage, performance and I/O options.
- Server virtualization, desktop virtualization
- Database, business analytics (BI) and intelligence
- Applications and imaging for medical, finance, education and science
- ERP, CRM, HPC
- Software-defined technologies
Adapt and scale with greater versatility
Meet evolving business needs with the scalable business architecture of the PowerEdge T640. Accelerate demanding workloads and plan for future growth with cost-effective, in-server expansion.
- Deliver fast insights with up to 8 NVMe drives and 2 x 10GbE connections.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors that deliver a 27% increase in cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation.*
- Address massive data growth with up to 18 x 3.5" or 32 x 2.5" drives and 8 PCIe slots.
- Provide advanced imaging and VDI with up to 4 x 300W GPU accelerators.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
Dell OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%*.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your business with integrated security
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Processor : Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR42400
Memory : 16GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank (24 DIMM slots)
Network Controller : On-Board Dual-Port 10GbE LOM
Storage Controller : PERC H730P+ Adapter RAID Controller, 2GB
Hard Drive : 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply : Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 750W
Management : iDRAC9,Enterprise
Form Factor : Chassis with up to 16, 2.5" Hard Drives, Tower Configuration
Warranty : 3Yr ProSupport:Next Business Day Onsite Service
Mouse : Dell Optical Mouse-MS116 - Black
Keyboard : Dell KB216 Wired Keyboard Black