Pay only P 4,378 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 8,291 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
FX-2190II Impact Printer
Wide-format impact printers built for demanding print environments.
The Epson FX-2190II Series offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps1. Their up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge2 reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P®, IBM® PPDS and MICROLINE® printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an
intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
Printing Technology: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Ultra Speed Draft: 738 cps (12 cpi), 615 CPS (10 cpi)1
- High Speed Draft: 612 CPS (10 cpi)1
- Draft: 463 CPS (10 cpi)1
- Letter Quality: 115 CPS (10 cpi)1
Print Direction: Bidirectional logic seeking for text and graphics printing. Unidirectional text or graphics printing can be selected using software commands.
Characters & Lines:
- 13 character tables
- 13 international countries character sets
Resident Bitmapped Fonts:
- Ultra Speed Draft: 10, 12 cpi
- High Speed Draft: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
- Draft: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
- NLQ (Roman/Sans Serif): 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi, proportional
Bar Code Fonts: EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, POSTNET, Codabar (NW-7), Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5
Formatting: 1/6" programmable in 1/432" increments
Line spacing: 6 lines per inch (lpi) default (8 lpi option available on FX-2190II Series Oki Data Mode Only)
General: Sound Level: Noise: 55 dBA (ISO 7779 pattern)Dimensions: 24.1" x 14.8" x 6.9" (W x D x H)Weight: 20.7 lb.Safety Approvals: UL62368-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, IEC/EN62368-1 EMI: FCC part15 subpart B class A, ICES-003 Class A, EN55032 (CISPR pu.32) class A, As/NZS CISPR32 class A CE Markings: EN62368-1, EN55032 class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, E55024
Paper Handling Impact: Forms: Continuous multipart, original plus 6 carbonless copies, 1 + 6 copies with pull tractor, maximum thickness .018"Width:
- Single Sheet: 3.9" to 16.5"
- Continuous: 4.0" to 16.0"
- Cut-sheet Feeder: 7.2" to 16.5"
Envelopes: No. 6 envelopes
No. 10 envelopesLength:
- Single Sheet: 3.9" to 14.3"
- Continuous: 4.0" to 22.0"
- Cut-sheet Feeder: 10.1" to 14.0"
Paper Feed Mechanism:
- Friction feed (front, rear)
- Push tractor (front, rear)
- Pull tractor (front, bottom, rear)
- Push and pull tractor (front, rear)
- Roll paper holder (optional)
Paper Feed Speed: 45 milliseconds per 1/6", 5.3" per second continuous feedPaper Path:
- Manual Insertion: Front or rear in, top out
- Cut-sheet Feeder: Rear in, top out
- Tractor: Front rear or bottom in, top out
- Pull/Push Tractor: Front or rear in, top out
Impact Printer Details: Software Drivers: OS Support: Microsoft® Windows Vista®; Windows® 7, XP, 8, 10; Windows Server® 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016Printer Language:
- Epson ESC/P
- IBM PPDS
- Oki Data MICROLINE (Oki Data Mode only)
Input Buffer: Size: 128KbInterfaces:
- Standard: Bidirectional Parallel (IEEE 1284 Nibble Mode supported)
- USB 2.0 Optional (Factory configuration only): Serial Interface Board (FX-2190II NT only)
- Network 10/100Base-TX Interface Board (FX-2190II NT only)
Control Panel: Font, Pitch, Pause, Tear-off/Bin selection, Line feed/Form feed, Load/Eject, Micro-adjust, Reset, Self test, Data dump, and Default setting selection
Reliability: MTBF: 20,000 POH (25% duty cycle)MVBF: 52 million lines (not including printhead)Print head life: 400 million characters at 14 dots / character2Ribbon life: 12 million characters at 14 dots / character2
Power: Rated Voltage: AC 100 V to 240 VRated Frequency: 50 to 60 HzPower Consumption:
- Operating Mode: Approx. 57 W (ISO/IEC 10561 Letter pattern)
- Ready Mode: Approx. 12 W
- Sleep Mode: < 0.04 W (Network model)
- ENERGY STAR Compliant: Certified with V2.0
Input voltage range: AC 90 to 264 VInput frequency range: 49.5 to 60.5 Hz