Fluke Networks CIQ 100 Cable IQ Qualification Tester
Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP). shows why existing cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement, Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling.
Pay only P 8,898 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 16,851 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
* Qualifies - Sees if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
* Troubleshoots - shows why existing cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement (e.g. crosstalk at 11 meters)
* Discovers - detects what's at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
* Identifies unused switch ports that can be reallocated
* Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
* Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling
The network tech's vision into cabling bandwidth
CableIQ is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. It gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
Reduce escalated problems by as much as 30%
CableIQ's powerful troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your frontline technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your infrastructure. Is the port active? Are the duplex settings matched? Is it a network problem or a cable problem? Can the cable support the required network bandwidth? CableIQ is the only tool that can answer all these questions before trouble tickets are escalated to the next level reducing problem escalation by up to 30%.
|Cable types supported
||UTP, STP, FTP, SSTP, RG6, RG59, audio and
||1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, VoIP,
1394b S100, TELCO, Wiremap only, Coax
||Wiremap, length, cable signal performance,
digital toner, analog toner, Ethernet port detection and identification,
analog telephone detection, blink port light, continuity, speaker test,
cable fault finding, video signal detection.
||Can detect single wire faults and supports
MultiMap mode with up to seven remote office identifiers. Draws proportional
wire length to breaks. Detects split pairs.
||Measures crosstalk and impedance and
compares against appropriate limits based on qualification test selected.
Detects location of large point sources as well as distributed sources in
the cabling if they are sufficient to disqualify the application
||Up to 250 qualification test results
||Battery type: 4 AA (NEDA 15A, IEC LR6)
||20 hours of typical use, without backlight
|Other battery types supported
||4AA photo lithium, NIHM, NICAD
|Dimensions and weight
||7in x 3.5in x 1.75in (17.8cm x 8.9cm x
4.5cm) 1.2 lb (0.55 kg)