Pay only P 611 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 1,157 a Month for 6 months.
• Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
• Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
• Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
• Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
|Model||Back-UPS BR 650ci AS|
|Output Power Capacity||390 Watts / 650 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230 Volt|
|Output Connections||(1) IEC 320 C13 (Surge Protection), (3) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230 Volt|
|Input Frequency||47 - 63 Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
|Typical Recharge / Backup time||24 hour recharge time, 10.1min half load 195w, 1.8min full load 390w|
|Control Panel||LED Status display with On Line : On Battery|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two wire single line)|
|Surge Energy Rating||320 Joules|
|Dimensions||122.00 mm x 300.00 mm x 516.00 mm|
|Weight||Net Weight - 6.7 KG
Shipping Weight - 7.7 KG
|Operating Environment||0 - 40 °C|