Pay only P 1,882 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 3,565 a Month for 6 months.
• Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
• Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
• Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
• Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
|Output Power Capacity||865 Watts / 1500 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230 Volt|
|Output Connections||(2) IEC 320 C13 (Surge Protection), (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230 Volt|
|Input Frequency||47 - 63 Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof (
|Typical Recharge / Backup time||8 hour recharge time, 12.7min half load 432w, 3.7min full load 875w|
|Control Panel||LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Dataline Protection||USB Port / RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two wire single line),RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet protection|
|Surge Energy Rating||180 Joules|
|Dimensions||371.00 mm x 86.00 mm x 333.00 mm|
|Weight||Net Weight - 11.591 KG
Shipping Weight - 12.82 KG
|Operating Environment||0 - 40 °C|