Dell Poweredge R540 Rack Server
Dell Poweredge R540 Rack Server
Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR42400, 8GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Single Rank, 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR (max 8 HDD), DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal, Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W
Pay only P 19,680 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 37,271 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
Power your applications with a versatile 2-socket rack server
Satisfy a variety of applications with the flexible PowerEdge R540. Its balanced combination of resources, expandability and affordability adapt to the changing demands of a modern data center. Optimize your application performance with one-button tuning. Scale for future requirements with up to 14 x 3.5" drives. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help to maximize uptime without added effort, in a worry-free environment.
- Video streaming
Achieve performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
Our modern compute platforms are built to scale easily and take advantage of technologies that lift application performance. The PowerEdge R540 rack server combines affordably and versatility, so you can adapt to a variety of applications and meet future demands.
- Scale compute resources with the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family that delivers a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation of processors.*
- Optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Enable storage flexibility with up to 14 x 3.5" drives.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.*
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Processor : Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR42400
Memory : 8GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Single Rank
Network Controller : Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM
Storage Controller : PERC H730P+ RAID Controller, 2GB NV Cache, Adapter, Low Profile
Hard Drive : 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR (max 8 HDD)
Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply : Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W
Management : iDRAC9,Enterprise
Form Factor : 2U Rack Server, ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm
Warranty : 3Yr ProSupport:Next Business Day Onsite Service
Mouse : none
Keyboard : none