Dell Poweredge R640 Rack Server
Dell Poweredge R640 Rack Server
Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR42400, 16GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank (24 DIMM slots), 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive (max 8 HDD), DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal, Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 750W
Pay only P 24,106 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 45,653 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
Uncompromising performance and density for data center productivity and scale
The poweredge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for dense scale-out data center computing and storage. Benefit from the flexibilty of 2.5” or 3.5” drives, the performance of NVMe and embedded intelligence to ensure optimized application performance in a secure platform. With embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist, the R640 delivers maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Dense software-defined storage
- Service providers: application tier
- Dense private cloud
Drive transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that easily scale and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R640 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Node for ScaleIO.
- Maximize storage performance with up to 8 NVMe drives.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, delivering a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over previous generation of Xeon processors*.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%*.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
Processor : Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR42400
Memory : 16GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank (24 DIMM slots)
Network Controller : Broadcom 57416 2 Port 10Gb Base-T + 5720 2 Port 1Gb Base-T, rNDC
Storage Controller : PERC H730P RAID Controller, 2GB NV Cache, Mini card
Hard Drive : 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive (max 8 HDD)
Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply : Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 750W
Management : iDRAC9,Enterprise
Form Factor : 1U Rack Server, with ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm
Warranty : 3Yr ProSupport:Next Business Day Onsite Service
Mouse : none
Keyboard : none