Pay only P 7,344 a Month for 12 months.
Or pay only P 13,909 a Month for 6 months.
- Installment promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the installment
ThinkSystem ST250 Tower Server
Enterprise-quality tower server for remote and branch offices
- Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor and memory technology, up to 4x TruDDR4 2666MHz UDIMM
- Supports versatile and common enterprise-class storage options across the ThinkSystem platform
- Enterprise reliability and serviceability
- Fixed PSU 250W or dual-redundant 550W AC PSUs
- 2x 1GbE embedded & 1x 1GbE dedicated management
- Certified power efficiency up to 80 PLUS Platinum and Energy Star 2.1
- Easily deploy and manage IT applications through the integrated Leovo XClarity Controller
- Office-quiet acoustic levels
- Compact size for desk-side / under-desk storage
The Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250 is a fully-featured, single-socket, easily-managed rackable tower server for the small-to-medium-sized business (SMB) or remote office/ branch office (ROBO) environment.
The ST250 harnesses enterprise-level server power with the next-generation Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors in tandem with a wide range of storage options and seamless integration with Lenovo’s XClarity management system.
From web serving, system management, and near-side data backup, the ST250 supports several workloads. Intel SGX provides security for blockchain applications.
Enterprise flexibility and manageability
The ThinkSystem ST250 features a highly flexible design that deploys server performance where it's needed and adapts as requirements change over time. Expand storage configurations with up to 16x 2.5-inch hot-swappable HDDs/SSDs and an internal M.2 module, while protecting data with various RAID options.
Increase performance and connectivity with GPU support, multiple PCIe slots, and lightning-quick TruDDR4 memory. Lenovo XClarity software provides easy-to-use systems management and dramatically reduces provisioning time, while an array of XClarity integrators allow utilization of XClarity through external IT applications to streamline IT management and contain costs.
Designed for ROBO use
The ThinkSystem ST250 is engineered for the remote office / branch office environment. A compact footprint and office-quiet cooling system satisfy on-premises use.
Power supply redundancy options with dual-redundant AC power at 550W result in critical asset dependability. These components increase server uptime, workplace productivity, and asset security; the ideal solution for an environment without a dedicated on-site IT support system.
Processor : Single Socket with 1x Xeon E-2104G 4+2C 65W 3.2GHz
Form Factor : Tower or 4U rack (using optional tower to rack conversion kit)
Chipset : Intel C246 chipset
Memory min/max : 1x 8GB. Up to 64 GB with 4x 16 GB UDIMMs
Hard Disk min/max : ThinkSystem ST250 4x3.5" SATA/SAS Hot-swap Backplane (No HDD)
Optical Drive : ThinkSystem Half High SATA DVD-ROM Optical Disk Drive
RAID Controller : Onboard RSTe
Network ; Two integrated Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T ports (RJ-45)
based on Broadcom BCM5720 embedded controller
Graphics ; G200 graphics with 16 MB memory with 2D hardware accelerator, integrated
into the XClarity Controller. Maximum resolution is 1920x1200 32bpp at 60Hz.
Power Supply : Up to Two HS PSU with 1x ThinkSystem 550W(230V/115V) Platinum Hot-Swap Power Supply