Pay only P 16,665 a Month for 6 months.
Or pay only P 8,915 a Month for 12 months.
- 0% interest promo is available for locally issued credit cards
- Card holder must transact inside an Asianic store to avail of the 0% promo
High sound quality design precisely reproduces the original sound while thoroughly eliminating noise
Equipped with the same audio input and output circuits as Pioneer’s flagship DJM-2000, achieving accurate reproduction of the original sound. Using the same parts as high-grade audio devices, such as a 32-bit D/A converter that greatly increases sound quality, not only for the master output, but also for headphone and booth output. The 32-bit digital signal processor also controls digital noise. Additionally, the high performance 32 bit digital signal processor suppresses digital noise, and even analog circuit noise is reduced by using high sound quality balanced hybrid operation amps as well as full balanced output circuits.
The PRO DJ LINK function to enhance DJ performances
Connecting the unit via LAN cable to a PRO DJ LINK-compatible Pioneer DJ player (CDJ-2000,CDJ-900 firmware Ver.4.00 or later*1 or to a PC with rekordbox™ installed, a song’s BPM information and beat location information can be obtained from the DJ player or rekordbox™*2. This precise BPM information allows effects to be applied without getting off the beat. Furthermore, the built-in quantize mode compensates for BEAT EFFECT operation timing errors automatically, so effects matched to the beat can be applied.
Please refer to our support site for PRO DJ LINK set up guide and the list of the verified switching hubs for PRO DJ LINK.
All Traktor series functions available with a simple connection
Connecting the mixer and a computer with a single USB cable makes it possible to simultaneously input 4 decks (players) within TRAKTOR so DJ can enjoy all of its functions while DJing. The mixer is TRAKTOR SCRATCH CERTIFIED so DJ can also use the scratch control function using a time-code disk.*
Newly developed high-performance channel fader
The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs with two metal shafts to enable smooth operability without looseness, while achieving approximately three times longer durability compared to Pioneer’s earlier model (DJM-800). Furthermore, the adoption of newly available faders constrains to a minimum any influence to the faders’ internal parts due to liquid or dust.
Various effect functions to achieve a wide range of song arrangements
SOUND COLOR FX adds three new types of effects (SPACE, DUB ECHO, and GATE/COMP) to the conventional FILTER, CRUSH, and NOISE effects. Simply turn the knob to achieve the desired effect. This makes various types of remixes possible, including adding original arrangements to songs. The BEAT EFFECT function also has two new effects (SPIRAL and MELODIC), which opens up a wider spectrum of song arrangements. The mixer is also equipped with an X-PAD for intuitive touch operation. The X-PAD makes it possible to manipulate multiple parameters simultaneously and achieve the desired performance.
Variety of functions to enhance DJ performance
- ● Equipped with an “integrated input selector” that can simultaneously switch all channel inputs.
- ● Can output time code disk signal for DVS (Digital Vinyl System) software input from a CDJ player
- or record player to PC via a single USB cable.
DJ play using DVS software can be enjoyed without making complicated connections*.
- ● Equipped with a “USB connection indicator” that displays the state of soundcard and PC communications,
and a “USB audio input indicator” that displays the audio input from a PC. These indicators enable easy
- checking of the DJM-900NXS’ connections.
- *Not compatible with SCRATCH LIVE™ made by Serato.
- ● The industry’s first* MIDI (musical instrument digital interface) signal output that changes at beat by beat intervals,
and a “MIDI LFO function” that can control external devices (such as effecters).
- ● Fully assignable MIDI functionality can transmit nearly all of the unit’s knob and button operation information to external devices such as effectors.
As simultaneous control of the DJM-900NXS and external devices is possible, it can also be used as a MIDI controller.
- ● Each channel is equipped with a switchable 3 band equalizer and 3 band isolator.
The equalizer features adjustability from +6dB to -26dB, and the isolator from +6dB to -∞dB.
- ● Adoption of the “P-LOCK Fader Cap” locking mechanism on the channel fader and crossfader knobs to prevent them from being knocked loose during use.
- ● Automatically recognizes the presence of active operation and input signals,
and switches to standby mode if the unit is not used or there is no input for the preset amount of time.
Number of channels: 4 audio channels, 2 mic channels
Inputs: CD/LINE×4 (RCA), LINE×2(RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA),DIGITAL IN×4 (COAXIAL),
MIC×2 (XLR & 1/4 inch PHONE dual purpose×1, 1/4 inch PHONE×1)
Outputs: MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1), BOOTH OUT×1 (1/4 inch PHONE),
HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×1 (top surface 1/4 inch PHONE×1), REC OUT×1 (RCA),DIGITAL OUT×1 (COAXIAL)
Other terminals: SEND×1 (1/4 inch PHONE), RETURN×1 (1/4 inch PHONE),
MIDI OUT×1 (5P DIN), USB×1 (top surface B terminal×1),
LINK (LAN terminal×1)
Sampling rate: 96kHz
A/D converter: 24 bit
D/A converter: 32 bit
Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.005% or less
Frequency range: 20Hz - 20 kHz
Head room: 19dB
S/N ratio: 105dB or greater
Power consumption: 42W
Dimensions: 331 mm (W) × 409 mm (D) × 108 mm (H)